Working at Eneva
Eneva is committed to diversity and to ensure staff have access to equal opportunities for career development.
Culture and Values
At Eneva, all activities are implemented on the basis of respect for individuals. We embrace diversity and we believe that a collaborative work environment allows the company to attain top results and performance.
- The company is a pioneer in the development of reservoir to wire models in Brazil and has unique expertise across power generation and exploration and production activities;
- The company was elected as one of the best companies to work for in the State of Maranhão in 2016, according to the GPTW institute;
- Eneva is a company with great opportunities in the energy sector and staff members are challenged daily to explore hydrocarbons and to deliver energy to Brazilian households;
- Environmental responsibility: Eneva implements the highest standards in health, environment and safety. We are always seeking to provide a welcoming and safe environment for all staff;
- Corporate and Social responsibility: we respect local cultures and engage in sustainable development. Eneva is recognized as benchmark in the context of social projects, such as community relocation programmes, and for enhancing local communites sustainable development through recognition and respect for local culture and traditions.