1. Any information provided by users will be collected and stored following strict security and confidentiality standards.
2. Any personal information provided by users to the Company will be collected by ethical and lawful means, with one or more than one purpose about which users will be informed.
3. Before information is collected users will be informed of the collection, and will be free to agree with or reject information collection and will also be informed of the consequences of his/her decision.
4. Unless ENEVA receives legal or judicial notice, the information the company has collected will never be disclosed to their parties or used for any purpose other than those for which the said information was collected.
6. The Company will see to the integrity of any information provided by visitors.
7. This website contains links or frames from other sites, which may or not be company partners and allies. Such links and frames are made available with the sole purpose of providing yet another benefit to users. Please note that display of these links and frames by ENEVA does not mean that ENEVA is aware of, agrees with or is liable for them or by their respective contents. Therefore, ENEVA disclaims any liability for any losses or damages arising out of the use of the above mentioned links or frames.
8. Whenever other organizations are hired to provide support services, these organizations will be required to comply with ENEVA privacy standards.
9. For administrative purposes, occasionally the Company may use "cookies"(*) and at any given time users are free to set up in his/her web browser mechanism to inform that such cookies are activated or to prevent cookie activation.
10. Important additional information on the terms and conditions for use of this website are provided in Use Conditions
*Cookie: is a small text file stored on a user computer to track user movements on the websites.